Requisition Number: 311009
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311009
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage data center migration and consolidation projects
- Oversee the construction and deployment of data center infrastructure
- Establish and execute project initiatives and assess potential for risk
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong understanding of structured cable plant (fiber/copper)
- Strong technical background with expertise in Windows server environments
- Experience in migration/consolidation of data center equipment
- Ability to develop and present executive-level reporting
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects/priorities
- Thorough understanding of servers and data center equipment
Keywords: Project Manager, Data Center, Migration, Consolidation, Structured Cable Plant, Windows Server, Executive-Level Reporting
Job ID: 311009
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts