Adobe Campaign Consultant
Requisition Number: 310906
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310906
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Adobe Campaign Consultant to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Adobe Campaign Consultant:
- Design, code, test, debug, and document program
- Responsible for apps related to overall operating system
- Direct and check the work of other systems programmers
- Evaluate new and existing software products
- Act as a project coordinator over multiple applications
Requirements of the Adobe Campaign Consultant:
- At least 3 years of hands-on technical experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Campaign
- Complete technical knowledge of all phases of software systems programming
- Strong understanding of scripting technology
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience with Web Services/API development required
- Ability to extract data from legacy systems/vendor applications
- Experience with Siteminder/Single Sign On solutions
Keywords: Adobe Campaign Consultant, Software Systems Programming, Scripting, Data Analysis, Web Services, API Development, Siteminder, Single Sign On, SSO
Job ID: 310906
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts