ERP Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 310991
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310991
Our client is a management consulting and government contractor with over one hundred years of experience. With over eighty offices throughout the United States, our client’s growth is indicative of sound business practices. The company has been ranked at the top of their field, year after year. They are currently looking for a ERP Data Analyst to join their talented team.
Due to government contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the ERP Data Analyst:
- Analyze, cleanse, extract, transform, and create clean data files for data conversion efforts
- Work with business leaders and IT experts to understanding legacy application architecture to be replaced with the ERP system
- Participate in design discussions
- Provide necessary data files in the required format
- Work with the testing team and incorporate feedback based on test results
- Develop documentation and upload approved documents to SharePoint
Requirements of the ERP Data Analyst:
- Experience with Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflow (RICEW) in a large scale ERP is required
- Knowledge of industry leading ERP packages (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Deltek Costpoint)
- Costpoint data conversion skills - conversion, cleansing, profiling, data quality assessment, ETL
- Experience writing packages and procedures, functions, DDL, DML, and tuning
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL, and COBOL
- Motivated-self starter with the ability to learn application environment quickly
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Keywords: ERP Data Analyst, RICEW, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Deltek Costpoint, ETL, Oracle, MS SQL, COBOL, Documentation
Job ID: 310991
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts