Help Desk Support Specialist
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 311012
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311012
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Provide support, resolution, and tracking of Tier 3 tickets
- Ensure ticket information is accurate and complete so that issue can be analyzed
- Provide detailed trend analysis and reporting of support activities
- Create and troubleshoot user accounts
Requirements of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Active Directory experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
Keywords: Help Desk Support Specialist, MS Office, Active Directory, Tier 3 Support, Desktop Support, Technical Support, Active Directory
Job ID: 311012
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts