New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311046
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311046
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Data Modeler to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Data Modeler:
- Develop database models and associated documentation
- Create specifications for development; implement and test database design
- Coordinate data models and documentation across multiple warehouses
Requirements of the Data Modeler:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- At least 6 years of database development experience (Oracle and SQL Server)
- At least 5 years of logical and physical data modeling experience
- Solid understanding of relational database modeling
- Strong hands-on experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
- Extensive experience in data modeling and database design
- Experience with database administration and impact analysis
- Ability to write packages/procedures and optimize databases
- Ability to create and maintain SQL queries
- Good understanding of server performance troubleshooting
- Infrastructure Management and/or ITIL experience is a big plus
Keywords: Data Modeler, Oracle, SQL Server, Relational Database Modeling, PL/SQL, Database Design, Database Administration, Impact Analysis, Infrastructure Management, ITIL
Job ID: 311046
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts