New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311047
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311047
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an Application Developer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design, develop, implement, and document applications that meet business user requirements
- Support new development as well as maintenance/enhancement of existing applications
- Research, evaluate, and recommend alternative solutions
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Strong experience with SQL, .NET 4.5+ and/or .Net Core 2, Entity Framework, EF6 and/or EF Core 2
- Strong Python skills
- Basic system administration knowledge
- User interface experience (WPF, MVC, MVVM)
- Solid knowledge of Windows internals
Keywords: Application Developer, SQL, .NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework, EF6, EF Core, WPF, MVC, MVVM
Job ID: 311047
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts