Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 309858
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309858
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Collaborate with Data Solutions project team to assist with delivery plans and timelines
- Work with clients to document implementation requirements and develop use cases
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Data Solutions to participate in SME activities and consultancy
- Analyze and document data mappings from source systems to Data Solutions and forward for client implementations
- Assist in project management for time and cost objectives
- Support ongoing enhancements to scope of services for existing clients
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required; CFA is a differentiator
- At least 10 years of financial services experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of investment data/proces
- Experience with software implementation preferred
- Experience/desire to learn technical skills (SQL, database design) required
- SQL/Oracle/Toad/Squirrel/EDM/ETL experience is a strong plus
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment
- Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
Keywords: Business Systems Analyst, CFA, Financial Services, SQL, Data Solutions, Database Design, Oracle, Toad, Squirrel, EDM, ETL
Job ID: 309858
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts