iOS Developer (100% Remote)
Requisition Number: 310225
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310225
Our innovative client is seeking a skilled iOS Developer to join their team.
This position offers the opportunity to work 100% remote.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the iOS Developer:
- Extensive experience with iOS development
- Proven track record of leveraging iOS apps across multiple platforms
- Highly proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Comprehensive knowledge of Core APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use XCode/AppCode to quickly debug performance issues
- Motivated self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Some experience with Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, or 3D gaming development for mobile is preferred
Keywords: iOS Developer, Swift, Objective-C, Core APIs, XCode, AppCode, Augmented Reality, AR, Virtual Reality, VR, 3D Gaming Development
Job ID: 310225
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts