Requisition Number: 311010
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311010
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and implement Java and SharePoint based applications
- Translate storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure optimal quality and performance of applications
- Identify and resolve any issues
- Participate in peer code review
Requirements of the SharePoint Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of professional experience (Master's can substitute for 2 years of experience)
- Highly skilled in Java/J2EE technologies and SharePoint
- Strong back end programming experience in SharePoint
- Experience in a Spring 4.x framework (MVC)
- Strong object oriented analysis, design, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SOA development and SOAP and REST web services
Job ID: 311010
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts