Senior Software Engineer- Mobile Application Development
Requisition Number: 311020
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311020
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with a top client in Maryland. You should have experience in mobile application development for this role.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Provide extensive, full stack, software development for mobile devices (iPad in particular)
- Assist with front end, API, and UI development for an airport navigation and flight planning application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of object oriented application development experience
- Experience in mobile development for aviation applications
- Knowledge of Objective C and iOS development (iPhone/iPad) from initial design through launch
- Experience in automated software testing
Job ID: 311020
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts