Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 311034
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311034
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a leading client in Hartford.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- At least 7 years of experience working on IT projects in the insurance industry
- Experience leading software development and infrastructure projects
- Extensive experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, with a focus on Agile
- Experience in a Scrum environment, including daily stand-ups and team retrospectives
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with geographically distributed stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering projects according to time and budget restraints
- Strong leadership skills to drive teams to project completion and thus meet established deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate and coordinate with third party vendors
- Proven experience driving PMO initiatives across an organization
- Scrum certifications a plus
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Leadership, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Budget Oversight, CSM, Certified Scrum Master
Job ID: 311034
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts