Requisition Number: 311101
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311101
Our client is a professional organization and leading source of scientific information. They are dedicated to fostering innovation, enabling education, promoting diversity, and driving scientific advancement. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their passionate team.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Follow established organizational policies as well as industry standard best practices to drive projects to successful completion
- Ensure project documentation is distributed to all relevant parties
- Allocate resources for assigned projects and lead project meetings to ensure adequate communication and a solid understanding of team roles and schedules
- Interface directly with clients to manage expectations and provide world class customer service
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- PMI or equivalent certification
- At least 8 years of experience in project management
- At least 4 years of experience with MS Project
- Experience with SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Thorough understanding of project management processes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solving abilities
Keywords: Project Manager, PMI, MS Project, SDLC, System Development Life Cycle, Leadership
Job ID: 311101
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts