New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311104
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311104
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Program Manager to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Plan, oversee, and manage complex programs of one or more project teams
- Coordinate and assign project tasks
- Serve as the key point of contact for the customer
- Manage stakeholder relationships, communications, and expectations
- Ensure project work and scope are clearly defined
- Serve as the primary point of contact for project issues and risks
- Manage changes to the project scope
- Oversee project and program budgets
- Prepare regular financial reports for senior governance meetings
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 10 years of experience in program/project management in a global, matrix environment
- Strong experience in the financial industry required, including risk management and trading systems
- PMI CAPM, PMP, and/or ITIL certification required or commitment to acquire
- Extensive experience delivering large, multi-year projects/programs
- Working knowledge of programming, database and system design, internet/extranet/intranet, client/server architecture
- Strong influencing and consensus building skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Program Manager, PMI CAPM, PMP, ITIL, Leadership, Budget Oversight, Financial Reporting
Job ID: 311104
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts