Requisition Number: 310416
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310416
We have an excellent opportunity with an industry-leading global client for a skilled Windows/Linux Engineer.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Windows/Linux Engineer:
- Develop, maintain, and expand a large scale server farm
- Provide level 3 support for complex systems/applications
- Maintain, migrate, update, and improve system performance
Requirements of the Windows/Linux Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Deep understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows fundamentals and concepts
- Proven experience in VMware, running large scale virtualized environments
- Strong understanding of VMware networking concepts
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Windows, Linux, Unix, VMware, Virtualization
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts