Requisition Number: 309679
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309679
We have an excellent opportunity with a leading client for a skilled Scrum Master. Eliassen Group Scrum Masters serve in the role of Scrum Master for 1-2 teams depending on circumstances. Our Scrum Masters are typically brought in when there are not enough internal candidates or to serve as an example for internal candidates until they are ready to assume the role.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Experience as a full-time Scrum Master on at least 5 different teams for a total of at least a year, preferably in a variety of situations such as multiple organizations or different kinds of products
- Initiated and was Scrum Master for at least the first 3 iterations for at least two of those teams
- Strong understanding of Scrum practices and roles
- Experience providing classroom or workshop style training to beginners
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, and communication skills
Keywords: Scrum Master, Training, Servant-Leadership, Facilitation, Agile
Job ID: 309679
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts