Requisition Number: 311003
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311003
Our client is an industry leader with a global impact. They are currently seeking a skilled Web Developer to join their dedicated team in Hartford.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Design and implement front end UI using cutting-edge tools
- Participate in all facets of the software development life cycle
- Architect, design, and implement a large, single-page application (SPA)
- Occasionally handle phone and email support inquiries
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of front end development experience
- At least 6 months of hands-on React experience
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with at least six of the following:
- Experience or coursework in several of the following:
- Human computer interaction
- Natural language processing
- Computer graphics
- Programming languages
- Algorithm design and analysis
- Data structures
- Distributed systems
- Parallel processing
- Cloud computing
- Operating systems
- Systems programming
- Machine organization
- Digital computer fundamentals
- Strong analytical and communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 311003
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts