Requisition Number: 311041
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311041
My well-known and stable client is looking to hire an experienced Microstrategy developer to an existing analytics and reporting team.
This role offers the opportunity to work with Hadoop as well as other database systems.
Microstrategy Developer Responsibilities:
- Architecting MicroStrategy and/or Tableau projects from end to end
- Supporting business users on answering complex business questions via Tableau and ad-hoc SQL queries.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and guide their requests to provide actionable insights instead of data outputs.
- Contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics
- Be comfortable writing ETL scripts for data profiling, cleaning and aggregating data.
Microstrategy Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in technology consulting doing Report Development using MicroStrategy Reporting Services
- Experience designing schema objects such as attributes, hierarchies, and transformations
- Experience creating complex metrics, Conditional and Level metrics, and their use within a report context
- Experience in performance tuning of reports using VLDB settings
- Experience developing dashboards with panels, selectors, and links
- Experience or understanding of Data modeling and modeling concepts
- Experience working with a Hadoop
- Experience delivering multiple large enterprise level projects to successful completion #eg1989
This role offers competitive compensation and benefits for w2 employees. 3rd party candidates welcome to apply. Please forward qualified resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Job ID: 311041
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts