Requisition Number: 311127
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311127
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Python Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer:
- Provide design leadership across all initiatives
- Work with quantitative analysts on data analytics projects
- Gather data from primary or secondary data sources
- Maintain, manipulate, and analyze complex data sets
- Develop and implement data analyses and data collection systems
Requirements of the Python Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of Java development experience
- Experience with Anaconda, Python, Jupyter Notebook, and Machine Learning libraries
- Strong hands-on experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience in application architecture is a plus
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong multitasking skills
Job ID: 311127
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts