Requisition Number: 311122
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311122
Eliassen Group is looking for full stack Java Developers to support a top client in the Southpark area. The work will be a mixture of new development and operations and maintenance tasks. The program is comprised of applications which are housed under multiple platforms from J2EE/Java, Windows, customized COTS products, mid-tier/web and in some cases a combination of environments.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This position offers a salary of up to 90,000 (DOE) plus 15 days PTO and paid holidays.
Required Experience of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline
- 1 + years of Java development experience to include:
- Experience programming with object oriented and/or declarative languages
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with developing multi-threaded services and applications
- Experience using modern software configuration management tools in an automated build environment (e.g. Nexus, Git, etc.)
- Agile development experience
- Strong proficiency working in a Linux and Unix environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment #eg1989
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated resume directly to email@example.com
Job ID: 311122
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts