Senior Executive Assistant
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311131
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311131
Our leading higher education client is seeking a skilled Senior Executive Assistant to join their team in NYC.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Provide administrative tasks in support of organizational objectives
- Schedule appointments and give information to callers
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, take dictation
- Research and create presentations
- Generate a variety of reports
- Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports
- Assist with annual budget compilation
Requirements of the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma required
- At least 3 years of experience as a administrative assistant or similar role
- Strong attention to detail; provide thorough follow through on all tasks
- Dedicated problem solver and strong critical thinker
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Expertise in Outlook
Keywords: Senior Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Problem Solver, MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word
Job ID: 311131
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts