System Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 311137
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311137
We have an excellent opportunity for a System Support Specialist to join our leading client in Cambridge.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Support Specialist:
- Provide tier 1 support for IT related services
- Respond to, track, and resolve incoming tickets when possible; escalate as necessary
- Set up new users; create and manage user accounts; laptop imaging
- Support and troubleshoot system, network, and COTS software issues
- Support A/V equipment
Requirements of the System Support Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience providing end user support
- Microsoft/A+/Network+ certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory, and Office 2010/2013/2016/365
- Experience with antivirus tools (Symantec)
- Experience with mobile device management
- Working knowledge of Mac OS
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: System Support Specialist, Windows, Active Directory, MS Office, Symantec, Mac OS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
Job ID: 311137
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts