Cyber Security Specialist
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 311136
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311136
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Ensure security log generation, collection, and monitoring
- Run log quality review processes to ensure appropriate configurations
- Develop data dictionaries for log sources to confirm valuable fields/values for security monitoring
- Research and review current tools; recommend and implement approved improvements
- Provide training and process documentation
Requirements of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- At least 2 years of experience in cyber security/information security
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture/infrastructure
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple vendors/customers
Keywords: Cyber Security Specialist, Information Security, Log Generation, Data Quality Review, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Financial Services
Job ID: 311136
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts