St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 311135
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311135
Searching for an exciting opportunity to join our experienced client in St. Petersburg, FL? This is your opportunity!
Along with a very competitive salary ($80,000-$85,000), this Business Analyst opportunity offers a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, disability insurance and life insurance.
- Work the PMO to help improve processes, lead implementations, and support any operational aspects of the project.
- Support cross-functional teams to create detailed requirements which will include multiple work streams, project managers and projects.
- Track project milestones, help with project communication and supporting project related documentation.
Expectations of a Business Analyst
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Project Management Support
- Bachelor's Degree is Highly Preferred
If this interests you, send over an MS Word copy of your resume to JMata@Eliassen.com along with the best time/number to connect.
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/josematajr/
Job ID: 311135
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts