Senior Access Management Specialist
Requisition Number: 311146
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311146
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Access Management Specialist to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Access Management Specialist:
- Identify approval rights within organizational applications
- Document procedures to mitigate risk of an individual circumventing controls to segregate business processes
- Add information to data feeds to enable system segregation of duties (SOD)
- Help to train Security Access Authorizers to address SOD policy violations
- Review system-enforced SOD rules and identify necessary changes
- Update SOD matrices and document controls to address SOD conflicts
Requirements of the Senior Access Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or IT
- At least 8 years of experience as a technology auditor or similar role
- Experience in financial services required
- Substantial experience documenting business transaction processes and key controls
- Technical expertise in user access management
- Experience with SOD analysis
- Effective organizational and critical decision making skills
Keywords: Senior Access Management Specialist, Financial Services, Technology Auditor, Business Transaction Processes, Security Controls, Segregation of Duties, SOD, User Access Management
Job ID: 311146
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts