Requisition Number: 311103
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311103
Our global client is an industry leader. They are currently seeking a skilled OBIEE Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the OBIEE Developer:
- Design, develop, document, and test BI software
- Create BI logical and presentation models to meet reporting requirements
- Collaborate closely with business analysts to document metadata and data dictionary
- Structure data for optimal presentation, access, performance, and integration
- Provide thorough documentation of all processes and support source code control
Requirements of the OBIEE Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- Expertise in BI modeling tools like Cognos and/or Oracle OBIEE
- Proficient in relational and dimensional modeling techniques
Keywords: OBIEE Developer, Cognos, Oracle OBIEE, Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, BI, Business Intelligence
Job ID: 311103
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts