Business Data Analyst (Accounting)
Requisition Number: 311117
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311117
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with Accounting experience to join a team to support the retirement of Frontier Reconciliation tool and process.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Data Analyst:
- Define business and system requirements
- Participate in business analysis project planning and management
- Evaluate and analyze current processes and recommend improvements
- Offer technical and business knowledge to clients
- Stay current on technological and competitive developments
- Research benchmarking data
Requirements of the Business Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting preferred)
- Strong Accounting background (financial services experience preferred)
- Experience with Reconciliation or Balance Sheet Certification
- Solid skills in Excel, Visio, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases of development
- Experience with a recon tool highly preferred
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
Keywords: Business Data Analyst, Accounting, Financial Services, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Benchmarking, Process Improvement
Job ID: 311117
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts