St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 311102
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311102
The financial services industry is reviewed by several government agencies to ensure the Supplier Management program is meeting all requirements by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), Payment Card Industry (PCI) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). These agencies are constantly reviewing our processes for contractual adherence, risk assessments, co-employment risk, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Build data feeds from Sharepoint to Tableau
- Interpret data and analysis for the IT SMO team to ensure strategic initiatives are met
- Develop supplier KPI reporting
- Gather and prepare data for business analysis, reporting, trend analysis or forecasting decisions, to develop suggested outcomes based on analysis gathered: Service level agreements in contracts (this may require research in a variety of systems and/or programs)
- Ensure accuracy of data #eg1989
Job ID: 311102
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts