Agile Project Manager - Salesforce CRM
Requisition Number: 311150
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311150
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join our top client in Milford. In this role, you will help to guide teams through an Agile transformation.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Candidates must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
Candidates must be willing and able to convert to full-time employment.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager:
- Monitor and manage project budget, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track
- Guide and mentor teams on Agile practices and culture
- Responsible for full project life cycle, from initiation and planning to implementation and support
- Focus on building business value through process improvement, standardization, and automation
- Regularly communicate project status to stakeholders to ensure transparency
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and delivery (CI/CD)
- Provide thorough documentation of meeting action items, delivery dates, and open items
- Utilize exceptional critical thinking and process management skills to drive business improvement
Requirements of the Agile Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years of project management experience (software PM experienced preferred)
- Proven ability to manage budgets greater than $500K
- Experience with CRM software such as Siebel, PeopleSoft, or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge and experience implementing Agile practices (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban)
- Experience with third party vendor management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Agile Project Manager, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Servant-Leader, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, Process Improvement, Agile Transformation, Siebel, PeopleSoft
Job ID: 311150
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts