SharePoint Administrator, 2013 to o365 Migration
Requisition Number: 311152
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311152
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to assist with a migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online (o365).
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Administrator:
- Schedule and perform site migrations
- Ensure communications are sent to site managers
- Validate site contents post migration; fix errors
- Provide end user support post migration
Requirements of the SharePoint Administrator:
- Experience performing SharePoint upgrades and migrations
- Strong and quick troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
- Experience providing end user support to SharePoint users
- Experience using and fixing SharePoint user components
- Solid knowledge of PowerShell and SQL Queries
- Experience migrating a SharePoint environment using Content Matrix
Keywords: SharePoint Administrator, PowerShell, SQL, MEtalogix Content Matrix, SharePoint Migration, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Office 365
Job ID: 311152
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts