Agile Software Product Owner
Requisition Number: 311154
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311154
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for an Agile Software Product Owner to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Agile Software Product Owner:
- Lead software development execution and delivery within an Agile SDLC
- Follow Agile Scrum based software development methodologies
- Work with Scrum Masters to remove any impediments to success
- Collaborate with Program Manager to allocate and manage resources
- Recommend process improvements
- Manage third party vendors and customers
Requirements of the Agile Software Product Owner:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or IT
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Well versed in Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge/experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation
- PMP / CSM is a strong plus
Keywords: Agile Software Product Owner, Agile SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Vendor Management
Job ID: 311154
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts