Sr. IIB Developer
Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 311159
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311159
Sr. IIB Developer (Core Java Needed)
Our industry leading and innovative data driven client is searching for a Sr. IIB Developer to integrate new solutions with various communication protocols, in the Cincinnati, OH area. Candidates should have strong Core Java backgrounds.
The IIB Developer will develop and code integrations using Java and IBM Integration Bus 9.x and 10.x in an enterprise environment. You’ll be responsible for enabling messaging technologies and standards, along with applying your detailed knowledge of SOA and ESB.
Duration: 12 Months+ Renewable Contract
Rate: C2C or W2 BOE
Requirements for the IIB Developer :
- 3+ Years’ experience with IBM Integration Bus 9.0 / 10.0
- In depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging, including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL
- Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using JAVA core technologies.
- Experience integrating solutions with various communications protocols (SOAP, REST, WSDLs, Gateways, APIs, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration patterns and the role of IMB Message Broker in integration
- Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
- Experience with SQL and various DB platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience developing Integration in the Retail/Manufacturing domains.
- Experience with Mainframe Integration practices
- Experience with MQ integration practices.
- Experience with ARTS and/or OAGIs standards.
- Experience with ERP or MDM integration projects.
For immediate consideration, please send updated MS Word Resume to: JPearce@eliassen.com
Keywords: IIB , WMB, IBM Integration Bus, IIB 9.0 , IIB 10.0, IIB 10, Websphere Message Broker, MQ, ESB, SQL, Oracle, DB2, SOA
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts