DevOps Project Manager
Requisition Number: 311169
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311169
Our leading client is seeking a skilled DevOps Project Manager to join their team in Bethesda.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Project Manager:
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate Agile DevOps project teams to deliver high value projects
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve project objectives
- Regularly report on project status to stakeholders to ensure transparency
- Manage project scope, schedule, resources, and risks of several concurrent projects
Requirements of the DevOps Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- PMP certification and Agile certification (CSM, PMP-ACP, or Kanban)
- At least 3 years of experience managing cross-functional project teams in an Agile/Scrum environment
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects within a DevOps model
- Hands-on experience with Agile PM tools
- Hands-on experience with MS Project, Visio, Office, and SharePoint
- Deep understanding of DevOps and CI/CD methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud and automation tools
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated self-starter and quick learner, with the ability to work independently
Keywords: DevOps Project Manager, Agile, Scrum, PMP, CSM, Jira, Trello, MS Project, Visio, MS Office, SharePoint, CI/CD, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, Chef, Jenkins, BitBucket, Cucumber, Ansible, Maven, Splunk
Job ID: 311169
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts