Requisition Number: 310349
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310349
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled Application Developer to join our leading client in Baltimore.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Develop software and technology solutions that are of high value
- Collaborate with PM's, BA's, and technical teams to develop necessary specifications for solution delivery
- Troubleshoot, test, debug, and improve application platform performance
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Extensive experience with Dynamics 365, API development, and system integrations
- Highly skilled in .NET, Azure, SharePoint, MS SQL, CRM, and ERP development
- Expertise in Visual Studio
- Knowledge of BI concepts and methods
- Experience in an iterative DevOps environment
- Experience with MS Azure Advanced Analytics platforms a plus
Keywords: Application Developer, Dynamics 365, API, System Integration, .NET, Azure, SharePoint, MS SQL, CRM, ERP, Visual Studio, BI, Business Intelligence, DevOps, MS Azure Advanced Analytics
Job ID: 310349
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts