Senior Angular / .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 311016
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311016
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.Responsibilities of the Senior Angular / .NET Developer:
- Create technical and functional documentation, including architectural and system design documents
- Participate in project and spring planning and status and review meetings
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure compliance with application design and development standards
- Identify issues, source, and offer suggestions for remediation
Requirements of the Senior Angular / .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Expertise in ASP.NET, MVC, design patterns and best practices, and SOLID principles
- Expertise in unit testing and related project testing development
- At least 6 years of experience with C# development
- Knowledge of SharePoint custom development with SharePoint object model and REST API services
- Knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services and MS Identity Framework for Claim Based Authentication
Job ID: 311016
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts