Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 311096
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311096
For over 40 years, our client has provided support services to key financial markets. They are committed to being at the forefront of innovation. Our client is currently seeking a Quant Analyst dedicated to excellence to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.Requirements of the Quant Analyst:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Economics, or Finance preferred
- At least 5 years of overall experience in quantitative financial engineering/data analysis/modeling
- Deep knowledge/experience with quantitative finance, particularly volatility and correlation models
- Deep understanding of products and market structures, particularly for equities, corporate bonds, and municipal bonds
- Strong programming skills in SQL and Python
- Strong skills in a common scripting language: Excel VBA, MatLab, R, Python, or Perl
- Expertise in risk management
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with large data sets, including data quality control and research facilitation
- ETF knowledge is a plus
Keywords: Quant Analyst, Financial Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Volatility, Equities, SQL, Python, Excel VBA, MatLab, R, Perl, Risk Management, ETF
Job ID: 311096
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts