Requisition Number: 311155
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311155
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced UI Designer to join their team in Wellesley, MA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the UI Designer:
- Expand and redesign self-service web features for client navigation
- Develop new features for mobile app
- Update public website, including navigation and design
- Explore and enhance digital decision making
Requirements of the UI Designer:
- Strong portfolio of B2B and B2C digital design projects
- Familiar with app design and development, modern web technologies, and prototyping and design tools
- Experience with WGAC web accessibility standards a plus
Job ID: 311155
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts