Requisition Number: 311177
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311177
Our highly regarded client in Reston is seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join their team. You will be tasked with implementing solutions that support the front end UI as well as back end functionality.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions that drive business efficiencies in accordance with organizational objectives
- Develop full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks to enable quality delivery
- Create complex code, build infrastructure as code, and work with cloud based environments
- Build automated tool sets to test and deploy systems
- Develop and implement quality criteria and validation methods to ensure quality expectations are met or exceeded
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering and programming
- At least 3 years of experience support AWS cloud environments using Java, Node JS, React JS, or Python
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Familiarity with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Keywords: Software Engineer, AWS, Java, Node JS, React JS, Python, AWS Lambda, IAM, EC2, KMS, VCP, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts