Senior Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 311185
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311185
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer with our leading client in Hoboken, NJ.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Design and implement infrastructure as code
- Design and implement continuous delivery solutions by helping customers automate stages of their deployments and testing processes
- Design and implement a continuous monitoring environment for application performance and security
- Stay current on emerging technologies; evaluate current systems and recommend technical solutions to drive efficiency
Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- At least 2 years of AWS Ops experience
- Strong software programming background, Java/Scala and Python preferred
- Experience with Cassandra database administration, Zookeeper, and Redis
- Solid experience with deployment automation and configuration management
- Experience with cloud application monitoring tools (CloudWatch, New Relic, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
- Experience with source control systems, Git and BitBucket
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid time management and task prioritization ability
Keywords: Senior Systems Engineer, AWS Ops, Java, Scala, Python, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Redis, Configuration Management, Deployment Automation, CloudWatch, New Relic, Git, BitBucket, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD
Job ID: 311185
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts