Requisition Number: 310999
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310999
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Java Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Establish and support an API-centric perspective in a diverse data environment
- Develop Java-based API solutions, primarily on a middleware platform
- Participate in full life cycle development: design, develop, test, and implement
- Own project tasks and drive them to completion
- Develop and maintain architecture and integration documentation
- Participate in reviews to ensure processes follow guidelines and standards and meet user requirements
- Collaborate with end users and provide exceptional customer service
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology; or, at least 7 years of experience
- At least 5 years of systems development experience with a full SDLC
- At least 5 years of experience in Java development
- Strong experience with Java Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience with ETL platforms
- Experience in Windows and Linux
- Experience with relational database development (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience creating and consuming REST API services; experience with SOAP, XMLRPC
- Experience with MVC for web applications
- Experience with JBoss Fuse Middleware, or equivalent tool
- Experience with Git and SVN
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Ability to use Jenkins and other CI tools
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong documentation skills
Keywords: Java Developer, Systems Development, Java Spring, Spring Boot, ETL, Windows, Linux, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, REST APIs, SOAP, XMLRPC, MVC, JBoss Fuse Middleware, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Jenkins, CI/CD
Job ID: 310999
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts