Requisition Number: 311200
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311200
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement technical solutions that drive efficiency in support of organizational goals and objectives
- Develop and implement quality criteria to ensure that deliverables meet expected quality level of customers
- Evaluate and establish feasibly of new initiatives and develop corresponding plans
- Provide regular coaching and mentoring support to teammates
- Create design specifications, perform unit testing, and prepare technical documentation
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with full stack development
- Experience with Atlassian Suite, Sonar, Crucible, and Electric Commander
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites
- Experience with Git and SVN
- Working knowledge of networking, VPNs, DNS, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: 311200
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts