Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Requisition Number: 311201
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311201
Our client needs a strong Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer to work on a team creating a services portal for a property and casualty insurance company. This is a contract role in Boston, Massachusetts.
Contract Length: 6-12+ months
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer:
- Partner with BAs to understand requirements and how they relate to design
- Develop source code and unit test cases
- System integration testing support and deployment
- Support production as needed
Requirements of the Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 8 years of experience developing web-based applications
- At least 5 years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, MyBatis
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere
- Familiarity with AJAX techniques and jQuery
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Amazing analytical skills and problem solving abilities
Keywords: Java Developer, J2EE, Full Stack Developer, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, MyBatis, Multithreading, RESTful Web Services, JBoss, Apache, Websphere, AJAX, jQuery
Job ID: 311201
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts