Requisition Number: 311171
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311171
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our highly regarded client in Bethesda, MD.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Design and develop automation to support CI/CD processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver complex, enterprise-wide initiatives that drive organizational objectives
- Upgrade, install, and configure monitoring tools for Azure/AWS on Windows and Linux servers
- Manage firewalls, VPNs, and remote access to servers
- Draw on a desire to automate all repetitive processes within the Cloud environment
- Provision and maintain all servers with configuration management tools
- Maintain end to end security
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Azure/AWS certifications preferred
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience supporting Cloud environments and administering servers on Windows or Linux platforms
- At least 4 years of experience implementing systems/applications in an enterprise Cloud environment and supporting workloads in Azure/AWS
- At least 4 years of experience working within a DevOps environment developing Azure/AWS solutions
- Strong experience delivering Infrastructure as Code using Chef
- Experience with cloud orchestration and automation tools (Jenkins, ElectricFlow)
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, Azure, AWS, Cloud, Windows, Linux, Chef, Infrastructure as Code, Jenkins, ElectricFlow, Agile, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
Job ID: 311171
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts