Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 311221
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311221
Eliassen Group had an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager for our major client in Cincinnati. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead high-profile, strategic initiatives for complex IT and business projects.
Exciting opportunity to great organization excellent benefits and growth!
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
- The integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
- Build and maintain master project schedule
You Should Have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Strong leadership experience delivering large, complex IT projects.
- Proven track record delivering projects on time and within budget #eg1989
Job ID: 311221
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts