Requisition Number: 311231
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311231
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Node.JS Developer to join our leading client in Vienna, VA.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Top Secret Clearance.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Node.JS Developer:
- Develop technical solution using cutting edge technology, with a focus on front end development
- Design, develop, implement, troubleshoot, and debug complex web applications
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Conduct peer quality assurance testing and code reviews
- Employ industry best practices to solve IT challenges
Requirements of the Node.JS Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience with the following technologies: Node.JS, Angular, React, AWS, REST, CSS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and code QA processes
- Awareness of 508 and security/FISMA compliance
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Node.JS Developer, Angular, React, AWS, REST, CSS, Elasticsearch, AWS, OOP, Object Oriented Programming, Code Review, QA, Quality Assurance, Section 508, FISMA, Clearance Jobs, Top Secret Clearance
Job ID: 311231
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts