College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 311233
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311233
We have an exciting opportunity for a MuleSoft Developer to join one of our leading clients.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the MuleSoft Developer:
- Design, develop, implement, and support complex critical applications
- Develop unit tests and perform testing
- Develop specifications like user stories and designs
- Recommend solutions for complex issues
- Develop logical and physical specifications
- Provide thorough documentation of designs, issues, solutions, and tips
- Engage in a team-based approach to software development/delivery
- Stay current in new and emerging technologies to maintain subject matter expertise
Requirements of the MuleSoft Developer:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development, including debugging Java APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers
- At least 2 years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise level software using JEE/JSE framework
- Expertise in cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging, and highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in at least one programming language and a strong desire to learn others
- Experience with SOAP and/or REST services
Keywords: MuleSoft Developer, Java APIs, JEE, Cloud Computing, API Integration, Cloud Message, SOAP, REST Web Services
Job ID: 311233
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts