Windows Application Engineer
Requisition Number: 311226
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311226
Windows Application Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
6-month Contract to Hire
US Citizen and Green Card only due to Federal and Government Requirements
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Windows Application Administrator to join their enterprise level Engineering and Operations team. If you’re looking for a role where you can put your strong analytical skills for troubleshooting complex issue to the test, let’s talk!
Requirements of Windows Application Administrator:
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting skills in a Windows 2012 R2 and/or 2016 environment
- Experience building servers in a Windows environment
- Experience automating repeatable process using PowerShell
- Group Policy Experience
- Administrating and supporting enterprise applicationsexperience
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve application problems
- Able to serve as the point of contact for vendors; coordinate vendor support for escalated issues
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Monitor application performance; document and analyze problems
- Review problems to understand root causes and ensure proper fixes are implemented
Keywords: Windows Application Engineer, Windows, Linux, Application Security, PowerShell, Automation, Documentation, ITIL Foundations Certification, COTS, Commercial off-the-shelf, Group Policy
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts