Desktop Support Specialist, Lab/R&D/GxP
Requisition Number: 311245
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 311245
We have an excellent opportunity with an industry-leader for a Desktop Support Specialist to support a Laboratory and R&D environment.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Provide technical support for a range of lab applications and equipment
- Investigate and evaluate current processes; recommend changes to drive efficiency
- Document standardized processes; share with IT support staff
- Audit backup systems to confirm functionality and coverage
- Help to provision and terminate user accounts
- Coordinate and oversee vendor relations and site visits
- Complete all activities in accordance with approved SOPs and guidelines
Requirements of the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Associate's degree in a technical discipline and at least 3 years of experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills; derive enjoyment from helping others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Significant exposure to ServiceNow
- Required to participate in on call rotation and emergency support
- Experience supporting a Lab/R&D environment preferred
Keywords: Desktop Support Specialist, Laboratory, R&D, Research and Development, GxP, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Issue Resolution, Documentation, Vendor Management
Job ID: 311245
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts