Requisition Number: 308836
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308836
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Knowledge Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager:
- Ensure that all content is relevant and complies with organizational standards, policies, and procedures
- Identify appropriate delivery methodologies based on audience, nature of content, and business needs and constraints
- Design and deploy tools and workflows to support new or existing procedures and processes to ensure content consistency
- Research new methods for content delivery
- Seek feedback to ensure materials are developed as required and to identify improvement opportunities
Requirements of the Knowledge Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Verint Knowledge Management system a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Outstanding communication skills to deliver feedback, write reports/proposals, and make presentations
- Ability to work independently and lead teams for projects
- Proficient with spreadsheets and database software
- Lean Six-Sigma/CMMI desired
Keywords: Knowledge Manager, Content, Verint Knowledge Management, Lean Six-Sigma, CMMI
Job ID: 308836
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts