Requisition Number: 311170
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311170
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
We are looking for a Certified Scrum Master in Cincinnati, OH to join an innovated, digital team, where they will focus on making them more productive and efficient through quality software best practices.
- Organize and facilitate release & sprint planning, release & sprint retrospectives, daily stand-ups and inter-team dependency meetings.
- Assist the team in tracking and communicating team progress and metrics.
- Support and empower the team to make appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Challenge and enable the team to continuously improve through intentional and data driven inspect and adapt cycles (retrospectives).
- 3+ years’ experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or PSM I)
- Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum & Kanban) best practices #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts