Systems Analyst - Corporate Actions
Requisition Number: 308340
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308340
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Develop new workflows/modify existing workflows to meet business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze and troubleshoot any production issues
- Serve as Scrum Master to help with sprint planning, execution, daily scrums, and JIRA management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop business and systems requirements, UI design, data modeling, and systems design
- Ensure adherence to a Scaled Agile project methodology for solutions delivery
- Constantly learn and increase industry knowledge/subject matter expertise
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years of systems analyst experience in financial services/corporate actions
- Demonstrated success working with dynamic technology project teams
- Ability to data mine and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate into plain language for customer communications
- Ability to diagnose system issues and propose solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to serve as a mentor to junior staff
- Familiarity with SWIFT messaging a plus
Keywords: Systems Analyst, Corporate Actions, Financial Services, SWIFT, Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe, Scrum Master, Subject Matter Expert, SME
Job ID: 308340
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts